Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Photo Essay

It's been busy around Chez Baumeister. Since my last post:
 Karl went to a mountain bike race and won a race!
He got a medal AND Lyme Disease!
 I knit a tiny sweater.
So friggin' cute!

We went to the State Fair.
I ate a grilled cheese sandwich
Katrina helped the racing ducks carbo-load

And she got an awesome duck whistle
Then I ate a Thanksgiving waffle
Katrina did a little archery
We enjoyed an evening concert
Weird Al sings "Bye, bye, this here Annakin guy"
Yes, we saw Weird Al. Live. At the Wisconsin State Fair. And it was awesome. Don't judge me.

Then we went to a bike race.
I ate some of Jeremy's chocolate
Got autographs from my favorite boys in green
Karl made a new friend  - "Hey, there's Bob Roll!"
They roll out
And my boys in green get the win!

It was a good day.
So, that's what I've been up to. How about you?

No comments :