Monday, August 6, 2012

Goals

You may (or may not) have noticed that I have increased my fundraising goal for the Krempels King of the Road Challenge. I have three months to go, and I've already reached my original goal. Thanks so much to everyone who has contributed so far! But I'm not one to sit back and relax. I'm going to keep nagging you (something that I'm very good at, just ask Katrina!) until I reach the new, updated goal. It's only $200 more. That's just $20 from ten people, or only $10 from twenty people.

A HUGE "Thank You" to Pam, who got me over the $500 mark! And her reward is a new pair of hand knit socks, custom sized, knit by me! (I'm thankful she has tiny feet)

Now, Let me sweeten the pot. The person that gets me over my new goal of $750 gets a hand knit as well. Any hand knit item they choose: socks, scarf, hat, sweater, king-sized afghan... Whatever they want! I am up for the challenge.

So, as they say in the Windy City, give early, give often!

No comments :