Thursday, May 5, 2011

Almost there!

Just one more day. One more day before I can finally sleep in. I just finished day 10 of my 11-day work marathon. It's been quite a week of wrapping flowers, every day a different drama. Their business certainly is not affected by the economy. I know we wrapped over 10,000 roses. By the way, all of you in Chicagoland - buy flowers at CVS, Walgreens, or BP! Those are the flowers I've been working with so diligently, the ones labeled "Exclusively Roses". But if I have to stuff another bear into a floral wrapper before next year, I'll go nuts!

I'm hoping for a peaceful Mother's Day weekend. I'm planning to sleep in, do some cycling, watch some cycling on TV, and maybe live as well. Cap it off with a little Chinese food, and I'll be a happy mom.

No comments :