Friday, April 4, 2014

Yay!

  I'm starting another new knitting project today, and I'm excited. I'll be excited for about the first three inches, then it may turn tedious. But I will persevere, for these are Birthday Socks! For my favorite husbeast. The dude has big feet, which makes this a bit of a rush job. His birthday is quickly approaching. But fear not! I have a full workweek coming up, which means plenty of knitting time. 

Colors of the German flag for my favorite sour Kraut!
 I hope he likes stripes.

  Spring appears to have sprung, the back yard is muddy and the daffodils are poking their heads out of the ground. It's almost kitten season, and I'm making the leap (again) to start fostering kittens. We just need to get the bicycles out of the office and cover up all the computer cables, and we'll be good to go. There's nothing better than laying on the floor and being covered in kittens!

PS Still no engine (Boo!!)

No comments :