Sunday, July 27, 2014

Chapter 4

  I'm starting a new chapter in my life. Chapter 1 was a long one: Vet Tech extrordinaire, Chapter 2 was short: Tupperware Lady. Eleven years at Giggles for Chapter 3 was a pretty good stretch. 

  But I'm looking forward to Chapter 4. Back to my "roots" of veterinary medicine, but from a whole new side. My new title is "Equipment Sales Support" for a veterinary supply company. It's a company I enjoyed dealing with in my days of doing the ordering for the clinics I worked with. 

  Tomorrow morning is going to be tough though. It's been 12 years since I had a commute of more than one mile. I have to get up way before 7am (that's the worst part!), and I have to dress "business casual" - I'm not even sure what that is! Twelve years of wearing scrubs followed by "just no jeans or t-shirts" for eleven years means my wardrobe is somewhat lacking.

  I'm not sure, but I think I'll have my own cubicle. I found a mini-orchid for my desk. People complain about the "cube farm" office, but it's so new to me, I'm looking forward to it.


No comments :