Monday, July 14, 2014

So Much News!

Wow, things are moving so fast lately!

You may have seen that I am starting a new job soon. I found a position at a company I used to deal with when I was a Vet Tech. I'll be doing sales support in the Veterinary Equipment department. In the time I've been away from Vet. Med, I'm sure there are a bajillion new pieces of equipment being used, so I'll have quite a bit of homework at the start. But I'm excited about this new job, although full time with a 25 minute commute is going to take a while to get used to!

The kittens are growing so fast, they're already 4 months old! The foster kittens are also getting in to the swing of things, pretty soon they will be busting to get out of their room and explore the rest of the house.

Katrina is teaching herself to play the ukelele, which is an adventure. So far she is playing by ear. I've ordered a book and CD for her to use. Hopefully, I'll be hearing a new song or two soon. Her trumpet lessons are going well, and I don't seem to have to nag her to practice as much as I did during the school year.

And once again, a kitten is climbing my bare leg as if it was a tree, so I've gotta run!

No comments :