Thursday, September 13, 2012

Versus

                              
     VS 






   I've decided to donate a hand knit item for a benefit. The benefit is for an old friend, so I want to donate something that will actually bring in some decent cash. At first I was thinking I'd give a sweater, but after some comments I've seen on Ravelry, I'm having second thoughts. Maybe socks would be better since I have knit a lot more socks than I have sweaters. 

  With the Christmas shopping season approaching, I won't have any time to knit at work, so it might be April before I'd have a sweater finished. Socks, on the other hand, are much quicker. 

Please weigh in, what do you think I should do? I have about a week to decide.

1 comment :

Other Becky said...

What's more meaningful to him? Is there something about him that you could incorporate into a shirt or socks?

What about a huge christmas stocking with little stuff in it?

If I could have one or the other, though, I'd take the socks. For your sake, but also because they look comfy.