Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What I did on my summer vacation: a photo essay

  My summer vacation was very busy. 

I played my trumpet. A LOT!

Thank goodness for a few measures of rest!


We built a chicken coop and got some chickens (not necessarily in that order).
The girls love their house!
We took a trip to the Land of Lincoln (literally!)
Rub his nose for luck!
No offense to the flatlanders, but the Wisconsin State Fair is better.
I did ride my bike a few times before it got obscenely hot
Woo-hoo! I'm in the lead!
But it was a really hot summer,

So I stayed inside a lot. 

The garden failed. We did get some potatoes though.
That's the extent of the harvest!

We're fostering a little weenie
Her name is Jazzy

 And now that school has started, maybe life will be a little less crazy.  
Probably not.



No comments :