Wednesday, December 26, 2012

An Announcement

It's the time of year when people "announce" their New Year's Resolutions, so that's what I'm doing.

  So many people make resolutions that they never stick to. They set almost unrealistic goals for themselves. Sure, I'd love to lose 15 pounds, but a resolution isn't going to make me any more motivated to eat salad a for every meal. I really do want to ride my bike every day, but real life often gets in the way. But I am making a resolution that I know I will stick to. I know this will happen. Maybe not in  one year, it might take longer.

In 2013, I resolve to make every recipe in my favorite cookbook:


It's going to be tough, some are kind of weird. I will skip the "Baking for a Crowd" pages though. Lord knows, I don't need twenty dozen cookies hanging around.

I'll keep you posted on my progress. I suppose I'd better watch "Julie and Julia" for inspiration.

No comments :