Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hurry!

Wow, I can't believe it's only 5 days until Christmas! I haven't even gotten my Christmas cards out. Anyway, Karl has a great idea for this year's letter, but he's been too busy at work to get it written. So, if you normally get a card from us, be patient, it will come.

Last night we had our first big snow, with more to come later today (the blizzard warning goes in to effect at noon today), so no brown Christmas this year. I hope the snow stays around for the Cyclocross National Championship in January, so all those people from elsewhere learn about real Wisconsin winter.

I've got cookie dough chilling and the cookie cutters are ready to go. Karl and Katrina have a snow day today, so they're rolling, cutting, and baking this afternoon. We'll decorate tonight after dinner. I'll be sure to get some photos of the best cookies of the year. I have some new cookie cutters that will make for fun cookies.

And now, I have to get ready for work. I hope today will be a short one because of the weather. I want to play in the snow too!

No comments :