Sunday, September 18, 2011

Woosh! (that's the sound of time flying by)

Wow, has it really been 10 days since my last post? Time has flown by.

Two major news events - one I'm not sure I should mention, since the recipient of "the gift" occasionally reads my blog, and I don't want her to know what it is. But suffice to say, it was heartbreaking to discover the error, but I've moved on. The other is that I finally have some Ladies Must Swing video to share! Call it a media blitz, because I've already posted it on FB and Twitter, but I am pretty proud of the work we do. This video was taken during a private party - a 95th birthday! The birthday boy hired us, and he was adorable! Karl was the videographer, and he apologized for not being more still, but he said he couldn't help but dance along!
The first tune is one of my favorites - Big Noise From Winnetka, the second is a classic.

I have a new obsession. It's still knitting, but instead of socks, it's teeny-tiny bunnies. Like less-than-one-inch tiny. I'm waiting for the pattern book to come with more patterns (hot dogs, armadillos, gnomes, etc) so right now it's just bunnies. They're nice to work on at work, because they only take about half an hour from start to finish, and they're not complicated. I still have quite a bit of christmas knitting to do, so can't get too involved. Bunnies will be good one the chirstmas rush starts at work.

It looks to be a relaxing day today - Katrina has a friend coming over later to watch a movie, we're going to the farm to pick up some beef, I'll do some knitting, maybe bake some bread.

No comments :