Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Proverbial Fork

I am done. Done getting stretched. Thank goodness, because the these temporary boobs are rock hard! Think of a water balloon: the bigger it gets, the less bouncy it is. Katrina says she doesn't like hugging me because they dig in! I've got two months more of these hard ones before I get my implants. I'm REALLY looking forward to being completely finished with this whole ordeal. In other news, I bought some blueberry bushes to put along the patio. Now, if it would stop snowing long enough for me to plant them, we might get berries in a couple of years! Katrina says I should make "blazzberry" (blueberry and raspberry) jam. Maybe one or two jars. That is if I can keep the kids out of the raspberry patch, and now the blueberries. And now, it's time for me to go to work. The Easter Bunny is supposedly visiting Main Street today. Once again, that is if the snow and rain hold off.

No comments :