Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool - blech!

Today, biggest joke day of the year, I woke up way too early (4:45?!? WTF?), crabby, and in pain. No joke. Yesterday was another saline injection (tissue stretching), and it's getting pretty tight in there. I'm at the stage where they "over-inject" - stretching the Pectoralis Major muscle a little further than necessary, so there is enough room underneath the muscle to place the implants. It's is throwing my back muscles out of whack too. Ever throw out your back? You get that twinge just before? That's what my upper back feels like, constantly. Like if I move wrong, I'm in for a lot of pain.
Hopefully, the forcast of rain/sleet/and snow will keep the middle schoolers out of the store today. I am not in the mood to deal with them. I can't even think of a good joke for the sign outside the store. I also hope I have happy, paying customers, who can maybe turn my mood around. Otherwise, it's going to be a long day.

No comments :