Wednesday, June 15, 2011

That long?

Wow, it's been 13 days since I posted. I'd better get something up or everyone will think I dropped off the face of the earth. I've been sort of busy. Here's a quick rundown:
  • School ended
  • I weeded the garden a few times
  • I went to work
  • I did laundry (a lot)
  • I cooked (a lot)
  • I kept Katrina entertained
  • We went to the zoo
  • I did more laundry
  • I played my trumpet on several occasions
  • I went to Menards, hauled mulch
And that is a little of the goings-on around here - just your basic everyday stuff.

The next week is a busy one: three LMS performances, including our annual Hangar Dance; a City Band performance, and my last surgery. Hooray, more surgery. This one is supposed to be a piece of cake, just a day surgery. I'm really looking forward to being done (and buying new bras - new, little bras).

Our pictures are up from our wonderful biking trip. You can see them Here. Leave a comment by your favorite!

No comments :