Tuesday, June 28, 2011

BHS

  Is there such a thing as "Bored Housewife Syndrome"? Because if there is, I am most certainly afflicted (even though I'm not a "housewife"). Holy cow, I have been bored the last few days. It's not like there's nothing to do. In fact, there's plenty to do, I just don't feel like doing any of those particular things (laundry, vacuum, clean the bathroom - yuk!). I don't even have a book to read. The week before my surgery, I tore through three books in as many days. Typical summer reading - smutty chick lit. I'm still waiting for one to come from the library, and one to come from B&N. At least my brain is getting some entertainment.

  I guess it all comes down to the fact that my life lacks excitement. I need something to spice things up a bit. Any ideas? I have a few, but a) those things are frowned upon by mainstream society, and b) there's nobody close by. Let's just say that in my mind, I'm a wild woman, but in real life, I'm just the nice lady that knits and works at the toy store. HELP!

No comments :