Saturday, January 14, 2012

Photos!

  So I finally have a chance to sit down and play with my new scanner. I grabbed a random box, went to town, and uncovered some gems!

We call this "Karl, the Auschwitz Years"

Lee Ann is extremely proud of her new slippers!

Yeah, I was a cutie!

Karl showed talent for the piano very early!
You didn't think I was going to embarrass myself, did you? I'm sure that will come later. 

In other news, we have a new foster beast - a possibly pregnant guinea pig. She was surrendered with her male friend, so we have her until 1) she has babies or 2) she is here longer than the gestation period for a guinea pig (63 days). She's pretty cute, well socialized, and not stinky. No, we're not going to keep her. The cage is huge, and is sitting on my puzzle table. I'll have to wait until she leaves before I can do my new jigsaw puzzle.

Please - let me know what you think of the quality of the photos. Leave a comment or email me directly (I think Google Chrome has issues with the comments, so if you're not sure, just email me)

No comments :