Sunday, December 12, 2010

White Stuff

I have always loved winter. Snowy days just make it OK to snuggle on the couch under a blanket all day.
But today, it's just making me nervous. Blizzard warning until 6pm, scattered power outages, and we have our City Band Christmas Concert at 4pm. The Opera House is literally one mile from the house, no big deal for me, and most of the other band members. But, my mom lives 45 minutes away (in good weather) out in the country. For her sake, I hope the concert is postponed. It would be fine if we weren't playing "Hallelujah Chorus" with each trumpet playing a different part. As hard as I try, I cannot play two different parts simultaneously.
So, for now, I'm snuggling on the couch, watching a movie, and working on another christmas mitten.

No comments :