Monday, November 8, 2010

A normal Monday

To quote a childhood favorite "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood."

The temps are going up into the 60's for the next few days. I have no excuse not to ride my bike, even if it's just to the grocery store (but, hopefully more than that). If it means the dishes or vacuuming won't get done, so be it. This freakishly warm November day is calling me.

It's pretty much a normal, boring Monday: schlep the cello to the bus stop for Katrina, clean the house, waste time on the computer, scoop the litter box... Man, I lead a boring life.

The excitement of yesterday (fondue, rehearsal, knitting) was capped off with a batch of brownies that I didn't even get to taste until this morning. I was so busy knitting all afternoon, I forgot about my rehearsal! Luckily, I remembered just about the time I normally leave. Eating a bowl of chili just before bed is not recommended so, no dinner last night (I was still full from lunch anyway).

I did a little research about my cancer this morning. The person who did my genetic counseling was able to tell us what kind of cancer it is, at least. So, it was a starting point. I'm full of general knowledge, and I'll be able to understand why the Dr is recommending the course of treatment, when we get to that.

1 comment :

Sunita said...

Your normal Monday is quite action-packed. Now I'm inspired to make fondue and brownies - maybe not for the same meal.

Please know that I am thinking of you every day. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Stay positive and keep having fun!