Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rambling on

Holy crap, I'm bored!

Bored with TV, bored with reading, and (GASP!) bored with my knitting projects. Mom and Dad came over for a quick visit today they brought a load of carbohydrates: cake, coffee cake, and dinner rolls (all home-made, of course). I'm a carb addict so I sampled all three. I'm trying really hard to eat fewer refined carbohydrates, but they're so tasty!

In other news, Karl finally decided it's time for a new computer. Normally, this would involve at least a week of research. Spreadsheets would be involved. Nope, new one is ordered as of this morning. Our behemoth CRT monitor is still working fine, so that's going to wait. BUT I am so excited that we're getting an iPod Touch so we can enjoy natural light while web surfing off our neighbor's wireless (He's fine with that). Welcome to this century, Baumeister household!



No comments :