Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Me

I resolve to be more organized.
I resolve to lose 20 pounds.
I resolve to save more, spend less.
Blah, blah, blah.

2011 is going to be a year of new things. New experiences, new habits, and a new attitude!

New experiences like traveling places I've never been before - two trips planned for the year. The first in May to South Carolina for our anniversary, and then to Mt Rushmore this summer.
New habits like finishing one project before starting the next one - this is going to be really hard. There are so many knitting projects I want to do!
A new attitude that I need to think of myself a little more. I need to make sure that my needs come first before everyone else's. That seems so selfish, but things need to change - I need to change!

Oh, and new boobies - cute, perky little boobies.
Two more weeks for that one to come true!

1 comment :

Jill said...

Good resolutions! The one I hope you keep the most is the one to put yourself first! You deserve it and it will make you a better mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, etc. If you figure out how to finish a project before starting a new one, will you share the secret?! LOL!