Monday, March 21, 2011

Did I really see that?

OK, this is just way to funny not to share.

I was picking up Katrina from piano this evening. I was a few minutes early, so I waited in the car. There were 2 kids playing outside at the house next door to the teacher's house - a boy, maybe 6-7 years old, and a girl, maybe 5. They're running around like kids do.

I see the boy come around the side of the house, unzip, and start peeing on the side of the house! Sister comes around the corner to watch, so brother starts chasing her while peeing. She runs back around the front, so he finishes up in the flower pot. He then knocks the pot over, and sister comes back to see what's happening. Brother goes back to the side of the house where he must have written his name on the wall. He must have touched it, and starts chasing sister around with his "pee touch!"

Then Katrina comes out, and it's time to go. I wish I would have had a camera. Aren't little boys grand??

No comments :